Friday, August 17, 2007

"Operation Ba Kwa"

"Operation Ba Kwa" was something I wanted to do when I am here. So earlier this week I finally did it! It actually turned out pretty good. I brought some to the people(from church) who ate it before so that they can give me some comments. These were some of their comments: "where did you buy them?" or "wah! can sell and make money" or "how did you make it?". I added some photos to prove to my critics back home that I actually did it! Acknowledgement goes to Jerri for giving me the recipe and showing me how its done. Thanks Jerri!


(a) A bowl of marinated minced beef after about 30 min(can't find minced pork or chicken). (b) After spreading on an alum foil, put it into the oven to dry and drain away the excess.


(c) Cut it up and then either grill or fry it. (d) End product! Goes well with porridge too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'll bug u for some when u're back or if i ever go over =P since it sounds so good.hehs

Unknown said...

I'm so impressedby your culinary skills, never knew you could cook!! must do it for the family when you're home!