Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Now That Its All Over...


It has been a while since I updated my blog...the 'joys' of mugging for exams. Anyway, life has been slow and depressing...cannot even get out of the house to train as the weather could have been better. And now that it is all over...time to kio sia. Like a semester's pile worth of work to clear. The mess is still there behind me...


I went straight to the supermarket to buy the food needed for the next trip which is in ten days time...thats all the break I've got. The price of some stuff now a days are just ridiculous!


As this coming trip is going to be a long one, I decided to dehydrate some of the fruits and vegetables...its like putting a hairdryer in the middle of all those trays until there is no moisture left in them. Seems fun but a long process though.


So this is how the next trip is going to look like...more like a holiday. I have not gave it much thought about it yet and it seems everyone else in school is excited for me going and I still don't feel a much. Maybe the one thing I might look forward to will be fishing. We will see...but I am actually looking forward to my break before the trip since April. You will know why soon enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY THAT PILE that IS alot of eyes staring back at you!

wha and you slice your bananas and kiwis so beautifully! alot of patience hor.

gLeNiSe said...

Wah...i'll be excited for u for the trip too...hhaha....

Daniel the Goh said...

Haha...yes. thats the pile and the fruits are meant to be for the trip which I am suppose to be excited about.

Unknown said...

glad you got back for that 166 hours!!