Friday, November 28, 2008

The Goh & Family


After my paddling trip to the Whitsundays, my family was here for a visit...with the little boy of course...manage to get them out of the house for a couple of days. It was still pretty cold then...especially when I just got back from sunny Queensland.


It seems that we always ended up going for tim sum when the family is around. Its also the time where the boy eats more than what his stomach can handle...what to do...theres always a spoonful of food in front of him if his mouth stops moving. Wonder how I know...


For me, I have no complains having the chance to savor some fresh abalone everytime we are there.


A rare moment where you find both of us feeling happy at the same time.


Feeling nua...he stayed in this position for a good 20 minutes watching people go by. Is it the cold or is it just a guy thing when they have to wait for the females do their shopping?


The result of a hungry boy...

It kept me busy when the family was here for those couple of weeks...still good to have them around for awhile. They moved on to Janet's place in Sydney.

No comments: