Monday, July 16, 2007

After A Week In Bendigo...


This is the usual state of the kitchen where I live in...at the dining table, evidence of Saturday's steamboat still there after three days. Worst then OBS any time...


Strath Village...my "Siglap Centre" down under. I get almost all I need here. If not, its a 45 mintues walk down town for the rest of the stuff. And another two hours drive to Melbourne for asian food stuff.


After the usual church service on Sunday,there is disciple training class comprise mostly of young adults who are students and ex-students from the Uni. It always end with dinner held at Pastor Gregory and his wife's place (couple right behind). I first knew them when he was the Chaplain during my secondary school and BB days. The other Singaporeans in the group are the couple on the left, Desmund and Clare working in Bendigo.


First day of Welcome Festival at the Uni. Something I felt that I needed to help me remember how to be a student again. The Singaporean trying to look all enthusiastic with a whole bunch of international students. The girl in front also Singaporean...the other one in the whole Uni I think.

No comments: