Sunday, July 29, 2007

Here We Go...

Finally after all the years in the corporate world, its back to school again. This is the moment my first lecture started (9.03am s'pore time). And here we go...

House of the True Light at McKenzie Street. A congregation of about 40 (mostly asians) starts service at 1.30pm every Sunday.


I did not want to spend my third weekend without going anywhere and I thought it would be good to try mixing around with some ang mohs. As a result, Mandi, Caitlin and myself drove down south to Phillip Island to spend the weekend. They are both Americans on exchange programme, only here for one semester. Unfortunately I can't find local Aussie ang moh students for this trip. I guess they are too busy with themselves...sad but true.

And of course every island got it's own view of the sea...

...it's fair share of wildlife...


...and of course if you have wildlife, you have their poo.

No comments: