Monday, September 17, 2007

A Break From Uni...Sydney!


I didn't know that I was in the same uni as Optimus Prime! Not a robot but a business undergrad in disguise. This is the result when ang mohs get too free during their holidays. The ability to transform is what makes it impressive!


Movies seems to be the theme of the day... here is one of my classmate's kid, Merrick. Dressed up as Harry Potter. I am his playmate whenever he tags along with his mom for lectures.


Unexpected "passenger" in a van parked at the mall. Surely nobody dares to steal a unlocked van with a Great Dane sitting behind.


I had to get away from uni life for a while. As a result, I drove down to Melbourne and booked a flight to Sydney to visit Janet and Paul.


Janet, my sister cum driver in Sydney. We didn't go any where much other than shopping for groceries, eating and staying at her place doing my bloody worldviews assignment! Can you tell that she is eight months pregnant?


The durians there had this weird packaging and is also cheaper than the D24s back home. But not so sure about the taste though...wah lau! make me gian man!


Cute looking fish in the Sydney Seafood Market. At least they have a good reason to look worried and sad.


Got bored of my two hour drive back to Bendigo...


40 - 60 km/h winds were reported on the day as I drove back. It doesn't make it any easier driving my light weight Deawoo in those kind of windy condition. Its so strong that I witnessed a sign board four times bigger than that one shown got blown off just 50 meters in front of my car while making my way to the Melbourne.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the fishies are so cute ! the great dane too ! and tt lil harry potter =) haha..
at least u get to have a short getaway !! roar.