Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Aussie Signs


This was what happened since my last post... high carbon content buns! Solid black on the outside and golden crisp on the inside...hmm...nice.


Nando's spoof of Australia's famous reality television programs 'Big Brother'.


Err...question: Why is it only 'male toilets'? Are we that bad? Does it mean that the top two are allowed in the female toilets? Haha...


Even the road signs change with the season...


Hey hey...chanced upon this familiar looking kid while on facebook. He looks more grown up and happier...maybe because I am not around to disturb him. I will get my chance in July!


Okay. 129 days before I do this up north...one of the few things that I try to look forward to while I am here. Will squeeze in the Canberra Half just before I get back in December. I just love torturing myself!


So its the end of yet another semester...glad that its over but I am still here. Sigh... I got in contact with two big outdoor companies here to line up some work in time to come. All thanks to my lecturers who help me sell ko yiok, they seem really interested in getting me to join them...even to fly me up to Queensland to run some programs. It will be great if it all works out cos firstly, I will get to work again and earn some money...feeling a bit rusty. Secondly, it will do good for my experience handling BCAMs and lastly, time will pass so much faster!

No comments: