Saturday, November 3, 2007

Random Stuff


I was at the Prince of Wales showground on one of the Sunday mornings to buy food stuff for my trip. Its just like a pasar malam back home. Even got Asian stall owners selling chiong designer clothes. Then can see the ang moh bargain with them some more.


Ang moh version of selling pirated DVDs. Notice they got no table cloth...in case police come.


I stopped by town that morning to check out the oldest bike tour in Australia, the Jayco Herald Sun Tour that suppose to start in Bendigo. But I forgot the ang mohs all sleep late on Sunday mornings. So I only witnessed the setting up of the place and admiring the race director's Volvo.


Susanna took this during one of the study field trips. Check out the siow on Singaporean right in front!


My new "playground" everyday for the past week. With the exams in a weeks time, its easier to get things done in the library than my place...


Now you know why I go to the library? This is the new look to my disaster site. At least show I got study ok!


Earlier in this week was the third anniversary of the passing on of my dad. It still seems like yesterday when I drove him to the hospital... still think of him once in a while and as I carry on living my life, I know a part of him will always be evident in me. Thats why its called "like father, like son".

2 comments:

gLeNiSe said...

Err....where do you sleep exactly?? hmmm....

Anonymous said...

gawd.ur place is a mess.no wonder u ask me to go over ! help u clean up righttttt ? hahaha

-ingrid