Monday, October 29, 2007

Revision of Australian Flowers

Ok, I am no botanist but this is part of my studies...studying and identifying flowers. As part of my revision, I will attempt to name all of them. These are the few in my spring collection. See if you know which are the names I smoke out...


Tall grass tree flower, Grevillea alpina, Bearded heath, Pink bells



Early nancy, Golden everlasting, Yellow six petaled flower, Spreading flax lily


Leopard orchid, Spider-comb orchid, Tall sundew, Grampians red flower



One tree hill flower, Dillwynia sp, Honey bee favorite flower, Waxlip orchid


Musky orchid, Pale sundew, Shiny cassinia

Die man! better not let my lecturer see...I forgot the names of so many of them! Actually I not bad already, compared to some on other website which don't even have names to their flowers!

No comments: