Wednesday, December 5, 2007

End Of The Disappearing Act

I disappeared for the last couple of weeks after exams and now back but still not back home...sigh. At least posting all the back-log entry will keep me occupied for a while. So this was what happened after my exams...


The weekend after the exams, some of my Aussie classmates and myself went down to Portsea (south of Melbourne) to surf. A good chance to try out my just collected playboat! Here is a different view of my toy, all cleaned up and looking better than the last picture I posted.


This was the state of the surf by the time we got there on Saturday afternoon. The swells were abt three meters high and not really surfable! It doesn't look big in this picture but it made Ramunia look like child's play.


We went ahead after much consideration but we didn't get far. None of us manage to get into the green...I tried using my kayak and it got me a little further but the force of the wave was so strong that I can't even hold on the paddle in a defensive position! We called it quits after seeing seals swimming around. This is not always a good sign cos if got seals means got sharks! Especially after seeing a dead seal when we were out there!


We drove to the other side of the peninsular to practice kayaking in flat water. I ended teaching them how to roll for the rest of the day.


We went to Sandringham Life Saving Club by the beach to have a "barbi" dinner. One of our school mate is working there as a lifeguard.


My classmates Lisa and Amy enjoying the sunset as the guys prepare dinner. Slackers!


The hi-tech public toilet! Everything in there is automatic. Automatic sliding door, automatic music played after the door closes, automatic toilet paper dispenser, automatic soap dispenser and I have to wash my hands so to flush the toilet...not say I don't lah... The down side is that I cannot spend more than 10 minutes doing my business and I have to move around during that time so that the motion sensor can detect me...if not the door will open!


Neighbour complain that our grass too long and scared his house will get burnt if there was a bush fire on our side. I didn't want to pay $100 for the lawn to be cleared so ended up spending two days clearing the lawn the two third the size of a basketball court. I made the rest of the PRCs who were too lazy to do a damn thing to pay me.


There was really a bush fire after I cut my grass but it was 50 meters behind my school. Haha...just to think about last time when I hated school so much that I wish the school kanna burn down! It almost came through...wasted!

No comments: