Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome To My Shed

As requested, here is the place I am staying at the moment. 35A Race Street...just further down the "mad house" where I formally stayed.





It is a simple place for my Macau housemate and myself and the occasional visitor. Going for 160 AUD per week and just five to ten minutes walk to uni (depends if late for class or not). What can we ask for more?


Here is one of the visitors, Sus. Just here for three weeks to discuss her thesis with the lecturer before going back to Singapore again. She is practicing how to make bak kwa during her free time.


Had a small gathering and did a barbecue Asian style...as how my housemate would put it. So I got Nam Jin's pit which was collecting dust in pastor's garage and put it into good use. Here is one of my church cum fellow Singaporean, Desmond enjoying the barbecuing together.


Woohoo! Its the Aussie super sized lamp chops! For those who got a chance to taste them, don't gian okay? I am taking orders and try to bring back some more the next time I get back.


After all that food, I had to go work it all out. Went for my usual long ride. Only to remember that day light savings is over...too late. Ended up riding the return leg in the dark...and cold.

1 comment:

iammyy said...

ur place looks better than the one i saw last time =P haha.