Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Road To Lorne

As part of our course work, a group of us are to plan an outdoor trip to wherever, doing almost whatever and whenever we want. So we planned a four day trip to Lorne, along Great Ocean Road to participate in a couple of sea activities...aiyah. Simply just go there and play. Here are the clowns...



From top left to bottom right: Lisa, the girl from Queensland with weird diet. Amy, the slacker. Tom, with a big ego. Ali, the super enthu one. And theres of course there is the yellow one...me.


One playboat, three surf boards, one body board, helmets and PFDs. All the stuff that I can squeeze in my car for the trip.

The rest of the ang mohs got into Ali's Pajero together with the rest of the boats.

The drive was long and sometimes it either brings out the best or the worst out of individuals during the trip.

Our planned outdoor trip even got time to stop by other towns to do shopping.

Welcome to Anaconda at Geelong. The biggest departmental store for outdoor gear. This cylindrical wall in the middle of the warehouse is to test out climbing gear you might consider buying. There is also a pool to try out kayaks!

Nice quote even when you decide to take a crap in one of the public toilets. Its a sign...but only recently I discovered that my exam dates will prevent me from making a trip back. I sort of prepared myself for that but still feeling the effects of it...sigh.

No comments: